Admissions open from Pre-Nursery to Class XII (Science & Commerce) with Hostel for Class XI & XII (Boys Only) Contact 08390701917
In house coaching within school hours (8.00 am to 3.00 pm)
Engineering Entrance Exams Coaching provided by FIIT-JEE.
- There is no discrimination for admission on the basis of caste, creed or religion.
- The application form for admission is non transferable.
- Admissions are entirely based on availability of existing vacancy and ability of the child to qualify the written test.
- All the papers/documents required in the application form must be duly submitted.
- The admission once granted will be cancelled, if the student fails to get through the standard presently studying in previous school.
- The applicant selected for the admission will be required to acknowledge the acceptance of admission by paying the amount of fee specified in the confirmation letter within the stipulated time. Failing which the admission will be cancelled.
- Non-returnable original school leaving certificate or transfer certificate whichever applicable will have to be surrendered at the time of acknowledging the acceptance of admission to Std. II and above.
- An application form which is incomplete or found giving incorrect or false information will not be accepted.
Common Entrance Test for admission to Jain International School at the time of registration. It can also be arranged overseas through Skype. The Test evaluates the candidate in English, Hindi and Mathematics to test the age specified skills in Mathematics and languages. Parents are notified about the results in which admission is sought. Only the student who are eligible as per their previous Class of study and who are registered for admission are allowed to take the CET. Age stipulations are strictly observed and the parent is responsible for compliance as required.